Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tried & failed terribly

Hiaz.. Didnt go for another HRM class... missed out on tutorial & a whole topic. Sux. which means i got more catching up to do...

1st mistake: Didnt even bring my notes home. It was at his place & i forgot it was in my file! hiyo.. so even if i went, i wouldnt have notes with me.
2nd mistake: Slpt too late last night, hence my reluctance to wake up this morning. Got set alarm n all but i think i snoozed it for like 2 whole hours! (God bless the person who invented the snooze button) But i did have some pretty cool dreams.. laughs..

tsktsk.. I also didnt copy my accounts notes.. =P chum.........

On a brighter note, I went shopping yesterday! wOOt! We have having a late anniversary celebrations + we needed to collect his contacts. So headed to ps to catch a show, Just Like Heaven. Its those kinda typical romantic chick flick that always have a happy ending.. But i liiikkkeee... I think Reese Witherspoon looks very pretty in there..

After the show, we headed to the archade & i saw the CUTEST THING!!! omg omg omg..........


CHRISTMAS EEYORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found it at those machines where u put $1 in, then use this pincer thingy to grip the toy up.. Yes, those money-wasting machines. I would have tried n tried n tried till i get it but there is NONE to even try!!!! *sobs* Its sooo cute.. got the Xmas cape, with antlers & a lil blush on its cheeks.... They said they will only fill it up w new ones when the current stock finishes. There were 4 winnie e poohs left =((( And each time they fill it up, there are only 4 eeyores!!! Limited edition somemore.... I contemplated asking them to call me when they fill it up but i doubt they will.....

I pray n pray the next time i go there, there would be eeyores left, but i doubt it since i seldom go PS anyway. SUCKS!!! boohoohoohoo............

hiaz... Anyway, went to Future State to buy some clothes cos they had a 20% discount on all clothes & i saw this really pretty off-shoulder top there. Ended up leaving with 3 more black tops & with dear being a lot poorer (thanx dear...) laughs.. But all very pretty & feminine... I love sales... ^^

Also went to Barang Barang to look at furniture. Got so excited thinking of the future, when we finally have our own place. Decorating would be a blast! Cant wait... =)

Cant stop thinking of the eeyore... was devising of all the evil plans to get it last night... Laughs... Must stop driving myself nuts =P

No comments: