Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Memories...

A few nights back, i decided to look through an old family album... Taken about 12 (!) years back.. Teehee.. Primary 2 only. While flipping through the dusty, yellowed pages, i realised smthing... I dont smile at all!!! In the whole album, maybe only 3 pictures of me had a weak barely-there smile. I was perpetually in this chao face -_- wats wrong with me? Maybe i had lost a tooth.. or two.. lol..

Found this really stupid, obnoxious photo of me.. We were at Mt Cook, playing with all the snow.. There was a worse-r one.. haha.. i was launching a snowball midway at my dad.. =P That rates 10 on the lvl of retarded-ness. Hence, its not here.. laughs..


Teehee... but the mountains all very nice hor. It was the first time we saw snow.. smtimes cant even walk cos we were stuck knee high in the snow! lol..



Photo taken at this waterfall place.. I remembered we were all freezing cold..! laughs.. Thats my bro in his big scuba-diving glasses, my mom, me and my grandma.. All look so happy.. Haha.. i think my brother will kill me if he knows i put such a tuut photo of him online. Concidentally, the date on this photo is dated '93 11 30.. EXACTLY 12 years ago from today.. haha.. Just realised it while i was scanning the photos in.

Hiaz.. looking at those photos brought back so much bitter-sweet memories.. Memories of a family that's no longer there. Happiness on my parents' face are now replaced by anger, bitterness & tears. Ah ma is growing old with age, yet still burdened by the problems of her kids.

At least kor & i share a better relationship now.. Still remember we used to squabble over the stupidest things.. lol.. like how much soup each of us are drinking (for some strange reason, we must both drink an equal amount of soup.. haha) or how much Nutella we are entitled on our breads. Glad to have him as my bro, can talk bout anything to him and vice versa.. And since he is vainer than me metro, I also get all the nice stuff that he doesnt need/want anymore. Most of my facial products are from him.. lol..


Tadah! nice picture right? lol.. i like this photo a lot.. u know what does this tell u? I'm pretty even at primary two! ahaha... shameless i know.. My fringe very cartoon hor? i think is my mom cut de.. lol..

Heh.. enough of walking down memory lane.. remember to tag! =)

No comments: