Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Melancholic Me

Feeling so frustrated, depressed, restless.. even sad. Perhaps It is THAT time of the month. Been doing a lot of thinking/worrying bout my school & myself.

School- Its so depressing that i once i start thinking bout it, i really get so worried that i cant even sleep. Damn accounts... i hate accounts. Truth be told, i havent been attending ANY lectures at all. Dont wanna end up failing my finals, cos its like super expensive to fail any modules & i think it pushes my graduation back by a year. Hoping i can get 2nd-upper honours. 1st-class honours is a lil out of my league =P But i must definitely stop procrastinating & actually get some work done.

Myself- Not sure why but i'm one who get influenced by others super easily. So much so that what they do or say affects me to such an extend that i feel compelled to do something bout it, as if i've got smthing to prove. Whats weird is i'm only affected by some only & its sometimes about the minor-est of things.. Hiaz. Don't know what is wrong with me. I should seriously stop. Trying but..............................

I think i'm going nuts. Hopefully the trip out will clear my head. Definitely not my stomach tho, cos we're going for Sakae! (yes.. again) Hopefully they have Unagi.

No comments: