Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A Painful Reminder.

-21 November-

Together with my mom, dear & i went to Lakeshore to choose the tiles for the new place! My mom & I had a hard time deciding what tiles for the different rooms cos we just cant seem to be able to visualize the finished product! Girl thing perhaps? Heh... so lucky got him around.. if not our toilet will be totally mismatched from the rest of the rooms! The agent was also super patient... even when we were delibrating over the toilet for damn long.. Comes with e trade i suppose =)

Proceeded to Jurong Point... Ate a late lunch/early dinner.. was pretty happy to see my mom and him get along fine =) "squabbling" over the bills n all.. Wanted to catch a show but believe it or not, there were only FOUR shows showing at GV Jurong Point -_- So we walked around a bit. Pretty fun.. a little worried for my mom tho, cos she looked so tired. Hope her job isnt putting too much strain on her. When i saw her this morning, she also looks damn tired =P

Before we left, i decided to check out the arcade to see if they have any Eeyores available to kiap. AND THEY DO!! 1 CHRISTMAS EEYORE! I forgot how cute it was le...! So tried my darnest to pick it up.

End result?



SIGGGHHHHH.... consolation prize: bunch of sweets.. expensive sweets those. After every try at the eeyore, the small grip by the side will let u pick some sweets up. Sometimes cant even take any!

Overall, he did a better job than me.. he managed to lift the Eeyore up but the stupid grip loosens when it reaches the top!! Grrrrrrrr....... *curse the machine* Keep giving me false hope. Decided to stop cos i dont want him to spend too much money on it also. Heh.. got chided by my mom for wasting his money =(

Haha.. Thanx dear for trying so hard & feeling bad when u couldnt get it.. Nvm la... To me its a lost cause le. Must........ forget........

Started playing a new game! Maple! heh.. its so cute! Plus a little quest based so i like...! heh.. plus can doll ur character up nice nice... ^^ Cant wait to buy earrings & a hat for my character!

No comments: