Friday, November 04, 2005

GRRRR....

feeling damn frustrated but i dont even know where to begin. Just feel so helpless as i see him slipping away, further n further from me.. becoming someone who i cant even recognise.. ARGH.. why are those higher ranked people always so fucked up? I really wish i could do something like scream at them n ask them to bugger off.. or maybe even kill them..... We are really wasting resources keeping those imbeciles in service....

Cant they see what they are doing? Do those morons even know how it feels like? Do they really want to know how it feel like to push someone off the edge?

Hating everything around me right now.. I hate them, the fcking Sirs n Mdms... I hate the whole bloody system. I just wanna shoot those muthafckers, especially those weasels, who have totally no qualms bout stepping on others to get what they wants. I dont understand why such people can actually get away with murder.. while the rest of us gotta clean up their shit. Must we stoop down to their level to see that justice is served?

Dunno wat to do or say to help the situation.. Keeping quiet also isnt any better.. Frustrated, helpless, angry.......... Am i suppose to sit there n just pray that everything will get better eventually.. perhaps try my best to not make the situation look so bad... All i can do perhaps is to walk down this angry journey with him, to let him know he isnt alone.... and maybe try my best to keep my anger & helplessness under wraps...

*sighhhhhh..*

No comments: