Saturday, November 19, 2005

Questions questions questions

When you look at urself in the mirror, whats is the 1st thing u look at?
My teeth. To see if there's anything stuck.. laughs..

How much cash do u have on you?
err.. $1.30? so sad... haha.. Broke as hell.......

Whats a word that rhymes with "test"?
Les!! as in lesbians... hahah...

Favourite plant?
Hmmm... daisies?

Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My mom!

What is your main ring tone on your phone?
"Smooth Reggae" inbuilt in my phone. If my dear calls.. its "Swing it".. pretty nice..

ps. does anyone know where to d/l nice ringtones for siemens phones?

What shirt are you wearing?
A plain black razorback from (of all places) 77th Street.. quite old le...

Do you "label" yourself?
Hmm.. not really bah....

Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Black strappy Aldo heels! My favourite........

Bright or dark room?
Definitely dark.. Unless i've got a really hot body... laughs...

What were u doing at midnight last night?
Watching tv.....

What was your last text message you received on your cell?
My dear asking me bout my plans today & if i was up yet... ^^

Do you ever click on "pop-ups" or banners?
Hell no... dont want to screw up my com even more..

What's a saying that u say a lot?
"wah!" but thats not really a saying is it? lol... or "is it?"

Who told you they love you last?
Of course my dear..

Last furry thing you touched?
My mini eeyore!

How many drugs have u done in the past 3 days?
None...

How many rolls of film do u need to get developed?
Tons... No printer & lazy to go to a photo developing shop..

Favourite age u have been so far?
Hmm... 18ish? Either that it's the age i grew boobs... haha..

Your worst enemy?
Laziness.....

What is ur current desktop picture?
Adriana Lima....

What was the last thing you said to someone?
"what do u wanna eat?"

If you had to choose btw a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
Definitely a major regret.. but considering how broke i am now... I'll be a fool not to choose a million bucks.. laughs..

Do you like someone?
Of course... i like tons of people.. But if it's e 'like-love' type, then there is only 1 =)

The last song you listened to?
Kiss on a Rose by Seal

Courtesy of her =) Definitely a chick questionnaire... no guy in the right mind will ever do this.. laughs..

No comments: