Friday, November 11, 2005

Life is perfect when...



















you get a piggyback ride from the love of your life, along a quiet street at 2 in the morning.. laughs..

Been feeling like crap lately.. stupid hormones.. Been thinking & thinking about my life, what i'm doing with it, how its going to turn out & i find myself worried bout my achievements (or rather the lack of it) and how funky my future will become..

BUT..

as cliche as it is, worrying doesnt get anyone anywhere. You just keep stomping about at the same spot. It dawned upon me that i shouldnt really have much to worry about... either that is the hormones clearing up.. lol..

Although i dont have a happy family like last time, at least they gave me all they could even when i didnt show them the respect that they should get. I still have a mom and a brother that loves me (a lil suspicious of my dad), and I absolutely love them. w00t! lol.. Not mentioning dear too.. he's everything that i'm not & i'm really very happy being w him, though some of his shortcomings pisses the hell(!) out of me. lol.. Being together for 5+ yrs has helped me grow as a person & i'm not longer that needy, jealous little kid =P

School lately has been bothering the crap out of me.. and i guess the main reason why i'm so worried bout not 'making it' is cos i'm so goddamn lazy! lol.. really.. Procrastination is my middle name. But i've decided that i shant sit on my ass anymore & actually get started with my notes! Hopefully i'll have all my notes done by the end of the year..

As for myself, i'm going to stop thinking bout other people's actions and let it affect me, cos there's really no point eh? They have their lives, and i have mine. I'm happy & cherish the relationships i hold with those dear to me.. That's whats most important.. I should stop being an insecure little bitch. lol.. Admist the rain, i know there will always be someone there to hold my hand *smiles*

*yawnz* tired tired, school tmr... but i shant groan bout it ^^ Gotta do quite a few stuff.. laundry, collect notes, copy notes, buy wrapping paper.. On a totally irrelevant note, I finally ate UNAGI @ Sakae that day!! wee... they dont have it on the sushi but they got it in a handroll!! Yummy.. turns out they couldnt find a supplier -_- I think i ate bout 7 unagi handrolls? heh.. Aight.. Nightz!

No comments: