Monday, March 24, 2008

Wishing and hoping

How I wish that I could make decisions without having to think too much of the consequences. I know thats part of growing up and taking on new responsibility but somtimes it just really takes the fun out of many simple things.

On another note, it really irks me when people undeserving (in my terms) get happiness. The selfish and conniving shouldnt really have good things coming to them so easily. Perhaps it is then that they can wake up their idea and stop being so pretentious and evil. Its really not very fair to those that work hard to achieve the good stuff but then again, reality is unfair to start with so perhaps I should stop complaining >.<

Today had lunch with an old friend at sushi tei.. The conversation was great but the Unagi Tempura was even better! lol... yummy.

Tmr i'm going back there. Having lunch with the tiko fund manager =/ He's so bloody persistent and asking me out for drinks. So agreed to lunch and roped in my super unwilling colleague. Gonna eat one times good one so he'll be scared off. wahaha...

Salmon belly sashimi here i come! heh...

No comments: