Monday, March 31, 2008

Crap

today was absolutely crap.

C R A P

Fund prices usually come in about 1+ pm, but lately our trustee will shoot one email saying "prices will be late". Today was horrifyingly disgustingly late. Today prices came at bloody 6pm! Usually I would have finished my work by then.

-.-

Hurried to send my USD class out and finally go my fx rate back. End up our system hanged and the lovely people over at LUXEMBORG are fixing the damn problem.

That = more time wasting.

*^$#%

Minus this incident, it would have been a lovely day. Not much calls, no adhoc requests. But noooo... due to the "lack of manpower", I had to sit in office and waste time.

argh..

and the best of it all, I could have been at home.

Was going to take an MC but my colleague beat me to it.

sigh........

Excuse me while i go kill someone.

No comments: