Thursday, March 20, 2008

$$$!!

wahaha.. shiokness.. Bonus time! Cant wait for the moolah to actually be in my account!

It isnt much.. but still.. Can be used to pay off quite a number of things that I have splurged on lately.. (not just for myself only kays..)

Almost didnt get to have bonus as I only joined in Sep. Cutoff was August.. Luckily the good people in my company decided to include me too, "in recognition of (my) good work and contribution".

wahaha.. Dunno real or fake. All the niceties said... wonder if they say it to everyone else.

At least it is personally signed off by the director of the company. Imagine if it wrote "This is a computer generated letter. No signature is needed." at the bottom...

-.-

My boss is really a very nice guy though..

Not nice as in I-want-to-have-sex-with-him nice, but more like the family man, humorous kind of man. He treats subordinates like equals and is genuinely concerned about our working environment. So... hope he doesnt leave anytime soon..

Looking forward to pay day! woots..!

No comments: