Thursday, March 27, 2008

me equals

Today is quite a good day for me.

1) Had single-handly sourced, liased and set up a meeting with a major service provider (who is bloody hard to contact) this coming wednesday. I mean not that its a big deal, but i did things on my own initiative so hopefully it puts me in good stead. I'll get attend the presentation with my big boss! woots.. That equals me = feeling important! hehehe.. My first meeting (which I dont have to explain anything) ever!

2) Managed to set up a totally new report in the system. Was asked to do the job even though I wasnt in charge of that particular fund so hence me = feeling good! heh..

1 + 2 = edge above my colleagues = better appraisal = better job prospects = promotion = senior officer = assistant manager = manager = head of section = head of department = director = obscene pay!! wahahahahaha....

-.-

3) Had a delicious meal ready for me once I reached home! Once I stepped into the house, I could already smell the yummy food. Its really shiok to have a meal prepared by your man. All you have to do is to eat! wahaha.. Dear had put in so much effort, even scalded himself =( He also cleaned and washed up every inch of the kitchen so as not to upset me. haha..

(not like the previous cooking experience with Mr Pang -.- haha... kidding)

Thanks dear for putting in the effort. I really love the food. me ish very happy.....

So 1 + 2 + 3 = Super good day for me = Happy me! = better sex for dear.. haha!!

No comments: