Monday, March 17, 2008

-ANGRY!-

man... I'm so pissed with myself right now..

Today is finally the day I was determined to start on my have-adriana's-stomach regime. So i hurried back from work, chose my workout outfit, put some songs into my phone (which took forever), wore my socks, hurried to my shoe cabinet.........

to find out my sports shoes are STILL AT THE OLD PLACE!

sighs....

anyways, since I last blogged, so so much things has happened.

We got married.
We got a spanking new place.
I got a new and rather decent job.
My beloved grandfather-in-law passed on.
Hosted my first dinner with some dear friends.

All in the past 6 months..

Although the new place kinda left us rather broke, I'm really quite happy about it. It was tastefully done, and like dear said, whatever we lacked in funds, we made it up with our impeccable taste (or something along that line).

LOVE my carpet by the way.

The process was rather frustrating. All the calls from the contractors, designer, electrician, painters. The coordinating.. the meetups.. the clean ups.. the decisions.. zzz.. Luckily we wont be moving house anytime soon again.

Makes me wonder how preparations for my chinese wedding would be like tho. Ho-hum..

My job is ok I guess. Rather lucky to have gotten a job like that.. Lets just say my results are a true reflection of the amount of work i put in. Plus side is I have really nice colleagues and bosses.. not those that engage in too much backstabbings and what-nots. They are all nice people, esp my partner who has been really patient with me.

Getting confirmed soon so = payrise! woots! Altho its super duper extremely measly, almost to the point of not mentioning, at least its something.. I could have been working for a lot less right now, if I had taken up any of those crap jobs along the way.

Had our first mini-housewarming party on Sat. It was super last minute so I'm quite glad I didnt burn the house down or poison anyone.

I almost did tho. Tried to do a Jamie-Oliver side of vegs.. You know? A sprinkle of this, a dash of that. Squeeze in some lemon and just pop it into the oven to cook with something else. And viola~! Something that beautiful and delicious.

Everything was in order, except for the beautiful and delicious part =( Sian...

Luckily, everything else was quite yummy (imho). And there was great company.. so all in all it was a rather good event.

Thankfully...

This week will be great i guess. Short work week.. long weekend.. I have finished my monthly reports and hence that equals to slacking (discreetly) in the office. Friday will be our KCA gethering. Hopefully that will be as fun.. never a dull moment with those cousins of ours.. heh.. And pay day soon!

Must start saving money already.. ahem.. I mean not that i havent been.... But Phuket and Bangkok might be happening in June! Most probably our last trip there.. so must go there and live like kings and queens princesses! Really need the break man... Massages, shopping and puccini! Cant wait....

Time to go make dinner~ Hopefully my next post wont be in 6 months =)

No comments: