Wednesday, November 08, 2006

dammit.........

I think i have a severe problem.....

I CANT PASS THE FREAKING STAGE OF LOTR... zzzz... stupid ghosts...

lol.... Refused to play maple and was tired of bumming around.. so decided to play some PS2 games... Was stuck at NFS so wanted to try another one... lotsa luck with that one -.-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, i'm looking forward to the coming year... I think yr 2007 will be a fantastic year for me.. or so i hope..

I'll be graduating (hopefully with decent results)
I'll be getting my new hse so away i go from all the nonsense here...
I'll be prolly getting married? engaged....

As despo as it sounds, i really cant wait to get married..

I cannot wait to design the hse together..
I cannot wait to be Mrs Sia..
I cannot wait for the time dear proposes to me..
I cannot wait for the moment the priest (?) says "i now pronounce u man & wife"
I cannot wait to start building a family together with the man i love..
I cannot wait to be officially with him.. and spend eternity with him.. and brave thru storms together..

And as bo liao as it is...

Spend the night together... as his lawfully wedded wife

=)

Just thinking about it chokes me up..


But i dunno whats is dear's plan..

Does he wanna marry me b4 the hse is done?
Does he have any concrete plans?
If he studies, even in SG, we gonna get married still?

I wanna iron out these questions, but talking in all seriousness will only prolly scare him off.. And the timing always seems to be wrong..

But i guess dear has an idea of what he wants to do i guess... or i hope..

Dont wanna make him angry by asking too many questions.. Maybe he'll start work in Jan? Dec? We could use the money.. perhaps then i can stop my tuitions? And work on my studies.. Must do well...

Oh wells....... Nothing i can do now.. except wait.. =)

No comments: