Monday, November 13, 2006

I dont like to quarrel with dear but i guess all relationships comes with that..

I just want to be happy... I want it to be like the old days.. when we just lie in bed in the dark after dinner n talk about everything.. and feel so sad cos time is running out and i have to rush home. I leave relunctantly but at least i know we were going to c each other soon. Those were the honeymoon days i suppose..

Older = more responsiblities = more maturity.

Do i have the level-headedness to proceed with my life? Do i have the sense to be working in the banking line?

I dont think i do.

It seems like when i'm happy, he is perhaps doing things to suit me... going out of his way to make me happy.

Which is not very gd for him, is it?

Have i been spending too much money? That was why i tot about the boots for so long.. I shouldnt have bought it.. I doubt i'll be buying the wallet le. No point.. maybe i buy a nice pouch.

I know i'm not very smart.. I do things w/o thinking but it doesnt mean i dont care. I stopped playing maple cos i wanna be more productive with my time. But that isnt happening either. I should start studying.

I just wanna know what lies ahead of us. Concrete plans.. Plans i can count on.
----------------------------------------------------------

I love u dear. I just want to be happy with u.

No comments: