Friday, November 24, 2006

I HATE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT~

zzz... stupid course... how the hell am i going to get 60 and above >.<

*screams*

Friday classes never fail to piss me off.. Especially the afternoon one. Went for a run once i came back to blow some steam off.

Was quite relaxing.. listening to techno n running. But my legs were on fire after 1 round. haha.. so stopped n came back up. Now having a headache.. giddiness suddenly engulfed me =/

I wonder whats for dinner. Hope its fish beehoon, milk many many. haha..

Dear started work le. Yay... *eyes greedily @ his paycheck* heehee...

Going for a portfolio shoot on Wednesday. Nervous. Not sure how i am suppose to pose n smile. haha. And suddenly all my savings gone. As if my financial status wasnt bad enuf. Hope wont need to use too much of my mommy's ang bao money and i can get some nice jobs.

But its so exciting~! A chance to capture my "youth". All those dreams about being a model is surfacing.. haha.. Must occasionally dream a bit ma..

Imagine my face on buses.. On billboards.. On teebee... *w00ts~!*

-continues to dream-

Dont mind me... lol.. I'm waiting for my dear to come home =)

No comments: