Sunday, October 29, 2006

Off to work...

Feeling bummed about it but yet i'm glad to be earning some extras. Plus it pays quite well.. almost $10 per hr...

I'm feeling "better" now... Got some "closure" le.. haha.. All e best...

I cant wait for dear to start working.. It be nice to finaly have some money, tho we'll be spending time apart. Seems like its hard for dear to want to start working.. after having got thru all the BS that has happened in NS. $1k plus a month seems sooo gd...

Feel like getting rid of 1 tuition.. too taxing.. but... the money is a problem.. Limited funds now..

Cant wait to move to our new apartment. Hurry up Lakeshore. I want to get away from all of this crap... I dont want to bother or think about it anymore.. I want my own personal space.. Our 2 people world...

Smtimes.. dying seem to be a better option.. Better than going thru life...

No comments: