Saturday, December 16, 2006

Yes yes.. Its been some time since i blogged... Perhaps cos i've been tooooo busy with........ with....... erm..... work...! Haha..

I had such a kuku morning..

Woke up at an ungodly hour of 1030 just so i can bring my dear's supposedly spoilt phone down to Nokia Care Centre @ Woodlands.

I reached at 1105.. Just a MERE 5 mins after it opens.. and there was already a crowd in the bloody shop~! & when i got my queue number.. I was number 29~ Just after 5 mins.....!

Whats the world coming to... I arrive at a shop 5 mins after it opens and i already have an "estimate wait time of 30 mins"..???

ZZZZ...

i think singaporeans are mad..

And i think someone up there is not very happy with me.

When we checked the phone out last night , the picture was grainy.
When i checked the phone out this morning, the picture was still grainy.
When i checked the phone out on the train to woodlands , the picture was STILL grainy.

When i checked the phone out while waiting for my queue, THE PICTURE WAS PERFECTLY FINE~! zzzz...

Just as i was formulating what i was going to say to those ppl..
Just as I was thinking how much i'll bitch n scream if they want to void my warranty..

-.-

Anyways, afterwards i did some grocery shopping for dinner tonight. Whilst waiting at the bus stop, there was this horrible kid eating ice cubes and spitting the ice chips at his younger sister~! U can really see the whole spray of saliva n ice...

Imagine the truckloads of germs... =/

So, I was horrified when, not 1 but 2(!) drops of his spit landed on my hand! YUCKS. Worse thing is his sister joined in the "fun" immediately after.

EEEE..

Their parents werent with them... their maid was.. Of cos nothing was done.

I think if i am a parent & i trust my maid's morals & sanity enough.. I would give her the go ahead to scold my kids if they should ever display such sheer garbage in public.

Oh yes.. I've gotten my photos.. lol.. I think its ok.. The more u look at it.. the nicer it gets? haha.. so yeah.. my photos grow on u.. So if u dont like it the first time, come back often to stare at me ya? haha..



nice? =)

No comments: