Tuesday, December 19, 2006

There's only 1 word to describe funerals....

Depressing.

Not that there is any other word, but seriously... the sadness of funerals really seep into ur bones & inevitably trigger those tear ducts.

Yesterday i was back at the funeral.. Helping to take photos. Yes.. photos. Why in the world i'm required to take photos at a funeral.. i have no idea.. It just feel so "zek ark"

Photos are suppose to capture happy memories, no?

It was all well till the last rites.. Everyone, even my really gungho friend, was sobbing away and u can really feel their anguish tho ur sitting a distance away. I didnt have thre heart to take any photos then.

Then i started to think about my loved ones, how would things be when they are suddenly taken from us.

How about me? Will there be people at my wake?

But when i die, i dont want to have any of these noisy rites. I just want to be cremeted & scattered somewhere, perferably on e same day.

Just dont want to put out people and waste people's time n money.

Dear is really tired from this, and it pains me so to see him so tired & listless in bed. I doubt he has had any good sleeps recently.

Just waiting for the weekends i guess.. Hopefully things will get better.

=/

No comments: