Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tmr at this time.. I would have already gotten my photos..

Zzz.. not sure if i shld be happy about their efficency. Bu shi shou hao 2 weeks ma? >.< What if the photos they choose for my portfolio are all about me in a-awkward-smile-1-eye-smaller-than-the-other poses?

Boohoo.. Then i'll just burn the stupid disk. =/

... And maybe the company..

(KIDDING~ in case this comes back to haunt me..)

Anyway, going out w my momma tmr~ Help her relieve some stress at work. In a way, I'm glad my father dumped us cos i'm so much closer to my mom le. Tho it seems super selfish of me to think this way since my mom is so chum.

But.. I LURVE my momma~!

( ..and u too dear....)

Xmas & New Year is finally here around the corner! At last, we dont have to spend xmas at his relatives place cos its usually his aunt's bday. I mean not that its a very bad thing.. Its still lotsa fun..

But this year, we can finally have some time to ourselves~! We can bring out the bubbly w/o worrying about 2 other aunts polishing it off.. lol.. We can have sex till the cows come home~!

Anyways, What shld we do this xmas dear.. W ur busy schedule now, I'm desperate for a "holiday"..

We'll wait till after the hols, when all the pesky kids and annoying aunties are back in SG, and we take a nice (spa) holiday to anywhere.

But my poor heart cannot wait so long.. lol.. What are we going to do during Xmas/NY then?

Any suggestions? =)

No comments: