Friday, March 03, 2006

I cant wait for "So you think you can dance?" on channel 5 on 20th March!

Makes me feel like putting my dancing sneakers on! Heehee... Wish i could have pursued a career as a professional dancer >.<

But of course.. the singapore system REALLY allows us to pursue our dreams. *jealous*

And people, please please watch American Dad on thursday 12 midnight on channel 5! Its like fucking funny and its better than simpsons! Parodies of many stuff worldwide! Dick Cheney, terrorism.. muahaha.. Hilarious i tell u...

[i think channel 5 should endorse me! I'm such a tv addict..]

--------------
Random Rants:

From now on i'd be studying studying studying! Accounts.... yucks.. Must encourage me ok everyone? If not i'll slack off after a while de =/ Hope i can do well... And that my brother can get me internship at GIC..

Plus my phone is spoilt! Cant hear anything when people call.. and smtimes it auto blanks out or the screen becomes all fuzzy de. So everytime people call, i gotta reject their call then call back! Irritating. This phone jus slightly more than 1 yr old only so fast spoil le..

Not sure if i should repair or change phone tho... Hopefully it stays ok when i bring it for trade in when e guy is checking it.. haha..Wanna get a cheap flip phone. Perhaps razor v3? But i dont really like e pink leh.. Then i go and zhng myself like xx.. haha..

Any suggestions anyone?

And i feel like eating Brazil (topside!) and getting a massage~! *bliss*

No comments: