Thursday, March 16, 2006

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

Dear is now at a crossroad in life.. a fairly important one actually. To study overseas or not.

Lotsa friends asked me this before.. If ur other half go study overseas, u how? laughs.. I also dunno actually. Been thinking about it for such a long time.

Its definitely not in my nature to stop him from going so yes, i'm encouraging pushing him to go for it. And there's no buts.. I dont want/like to be in the way of something that can really bring about a big change to his life (and maybe ours?)

If he's doing law, he'll be gone for 5 yrs? Thats almost as long as we have been together.. lol.. His reasons for not wanting to go is that we wont be around (or rather he wont be around) to accompany each other thru the crucial/momentous stages of our lives.

-Like me moving to my new hse next yr.. he cant help w the renovations, moving, choosing tvs, beds, linen..
-Wont be around to celebrate my 22nd to perhaps 26th birthdays n his 23rd to 28th (?) birthdays..
-Wont be around when i get my first job, first paycheck..
-And we definitely cant get engaged/married next year.. lol..

Actually i feel e same way too....... Deep deep deep deep inside it would really suck if he goes away.. Like deep heart wrenching pain.. Jus thinking bout sending him off kills me.. lol

And there is this eventuality that we might not even survive this long distance thing. Its a fact, whether we like it or not. Being apart for so long honestly doesnt help a relationship. lol..

But i jus really really want him to go cos its good for him. Period.

He has a chance to do what he wants. Like me, he's been just cruising through life (i still am) and its good that he finally has the drive to do what he wants.

On the other hand, it maybe good if he does go overseas.. cos i can then take the easier way out and be an air stewardess. lol.. It be cool to live the jet set lifestyle.. See the world (in between flights.. lol)..

Hiya.. dunno bah.. another meaningless post. Guess its really not a decision thing since there is nothing to decide afterall. I'm jus troubled.. no... perplexed.

Go bah dear.. Go be somewhere else besides this suffocating town.

And i'll be here waiting =)

Just buy LV/ Dior/ diamonds for me when u become a hotshot lawyer! ^^

No comments: