Sunday, December 18, 2005

Yesterday was the day i tried my hand at our xmas-cum-anni dinner =)

Dinner was :
A soup, that i seemed to forgot, with garlic bread sticks
Eye round steak with garlic & butter mashed potatoes, w sides of sasuages
Really beautiful & sweet strawberries
Barcardi Breezers (lol.. goes well with what we had ma... =P)

Turned out quite ok (i think) 'cept that i cooked the beef too much so it turned out well done =( I was over-compensating for last yr's steaks cos last year they were almost rare. Laughs... damn. I was really disappointed cos i wanted everything to be perfect but dear was so nice about it.. thanx =) Potatoes was nice tho.. All in all, a fun experience... Felt nice.. as if we had our own hse, own kitchen.. Cant wait!

Went to watch King Kong on friday & i absolutely LURVE it. It was funny, scary and sooo sad! I sobbed so hard =(( Teared terribly when King Kong got separated from the leding lady. Could feel the sadness & the desperation. Hiaz... Never cried so hard since Green Mile. And even then, it was once only. Those stupid humans... grrr... I was hoping for a happy ending.. lol.. but........

Damn.

And I'm officially a FAN of peter jackson. lol.. His skills are so good! I squirmed in my seat when the bugs were flying everywhere... I could literally feel them buzzing beside me. Yucks. Plus his movies got yandaos also... Orlando Bloom *swoons.. drools* The captain of the ship is so manly too! i likkkeee...

Went to Alex's mom's show afterwards.. heh.. The door gift so nice.. heh.. Thanx alex. =D There was a fashion show and we were there to see the rehearsals. eee.. one of the models like sh!t. Cant even catwalk properly. I mean not that i'm zai also.. but... laughs.. nvm.. With the door gifts came some catalogue for lingerie. Went online to look look see see and i've found what to buy for myself for xmas!


Say "oo.. la la say zoomm..... cmon cmon!" So nice! I meant the corset.. not the ass of the model. haha.. $89.90 only wor... maybe... just maybe.. =D

Feel like going dancing! Anyone? heh...

No comments: