Friday, August 26, 2005

My First Post.

Well, I've jumped onto e blogging bandwagon. I've always thought blogging was a little silly, cos of 'Hawthorne Effect'. But lately, i've always felt the need for an outlet for my frustrations & feelings (and i'm lazy to use a paper n pen) so Ta-Dah! Here i am... heh..

He is at camp atm so i'm alone at his place now. Hmm.. what should i get for him for our anniversary? 5 big yrs.. wanted to get him a Kenneth Cole watch but it seems like he needs other stuff more.. so perhaps i'll bring him go shopping.. Woo.. maybe i shld get him to buy me sexy lingerie for my birthday! He benefits from it too doesnt he.. *grins* Cant wait to get my hands (or rather steak knife) on that juicy piece of steak at Angus.. the Black Angus at 1 Fullerton is really great.. romantic..

Yawn...

Feeling tired n my back aches like hell so toodaloo~!!

No comments: