Monday, August 29, 2005

Feeling pretty sian now. Having the mother of all neckaches =P Also, he's been giving me funky attitude just now..

Anyway, i got my paycheck today! Wee~! Going to dye my hair & wax (ouchies!) on wednesday.. I pray n pray i wont end up looking like a ah lian ^^

Yesterday was his dad's birthday celebration. Had a BBQ. The food wasnt too good as it wasnt self-marinated but we all had lotsa fun. Drunk quite a bit.. Lotsa red wine, and the alcohol version of 'yuan-yang'(Half stout n half tiger). Goes quite well with chicken wings i think..

This blog seems a lil boring w/o any pictures so will prolly post some when i get a new camera. Wonder which kind to get. Oh wells.. we'll see.. Must check to see if I've got any $$ left..

Tomorrow i'm off! Can stay home, slack and rest my aching legs.. maybe if i'm lucky get a leg rub too.. Heh..

No comments: