Sunday, July 12, 2009

11th JULY 2009


It is an AWESOME day, so awesome it is actually worth blogging about =)

Today was the day when dear surprised me by buying me something I always wanted, even though I know I shouldnt have bought it.

I feel very guilty u know.. =(

Thanks dear.. for spoiling me.. kisses..

I totally LURVE it. Just thinking of owning it and the pretty little box (and not mentioning the uber silicon satchel.. lol) makes me heart thump a little faster.

Today is also the day I won almost $100 in mahjong! weee... 1 leg win 3 legs. First time i have such substantial winnings!

Of cos I only got back $35, since 2 legs is family. But still, winning money rocks!

Sometimes, we just need to sit back and relax and enjoy whatever is in front of you.

Have a good laugh together and breathe in the fresh air.

=D

I love u babe.

No comments: