Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy

Tomorrow I'm gonna be on leave! This whole month has ZERO holidays.. Bummer..

Finally managed to struggle through half the month. Wasnt easy. Had lots of shit thrown at me and could barely survive. There is nothing worst than having a moany colleague bitch about her (=my) boss the whole week. Totally brings down everyone's (ie. me) mood and morale.

Oh well..

Plans for tomorrow:
1. Massage!
Dear has been having very worrying sleepless nights and is getting increasingly angsty =P so we are going for a 2 hr massage =)

Banyan would be great but i dont have my own Lear jet so I guess that is out of the question. I miss Banyan..

Hopefully that turns out ok. Though I think I've been spoilt by Banyan. haha..

2. Shopping @ Cold Storage.
Gonna be cooking for my brother on Sat. My brother has been coming over almost every weekend and its been lots of fun! We almost always end up laughing our guts out over some excellent wines and cheese. It would be quite sian when he leaves for London.

3. Chill for the rest of the day.
I need the break from it all man. Tired and jaded. Just dont have the motivation for work. For now. Maybe can finally go for a swim and not freeze my ass off. haha..

No comments: