Thursday, February 09, 2006


Granted, the chinese character of 'hui' isnt the same... but its not everyday you see ur name printed on the back of somebody's shirt. haha...


Bimbo Post:

I've decided to curl my hair when it grows longer! Heh.. Tried with a DIY set on sunday.. And i like it! But my hair takes a painfully long time to grow, so i'll probably get a new hairstyle only in Sept =(


Nice ma? If nice, i'll put it at my start up page also. heh.. Cheers (at the back) is so pretty..

-------

The CNY bustle has finally died down.. and Valentines' day is around the corner. For some weird reason, i just dont feel the excitement. -shrugs- Maybe cos i'm getting old.. lol..

Lessons are finishing.. School Revision Exercise is starting.. Mock exams are in 3 weeks.. Real exams are in 2 mths. Ahhh... And i'm still not studying! tsk... Plus i havent even gotten down to copying my accounts notes!

I'm really the Queen of Procrastination. sigh..


PS. i've decided to do away with my tagboard cos it expired and i'm too lazy to sign-up again. ^^

No comments: