Monday, January 16, 2006

Havent been blogging much lately cos..

a) there's really nothing much going on in my life now..
b) havent been feeling well, down w flu & a sore throat. dear is super sick too.. Stomach flu bug is everywhere now.. so drink lotsa water everyone! =)

Later i'm going to the gala premiere of I Not Stupid Too. lol.. my mom's lobang.. She forever got tons of lobang de. Going to be in the same cinema as all the celebrities! lol.. hope tay ping hui sit beside me! ^^ Yummy...! Hope can take some pictures also.. [Keng, if got fiona xie de i send to u k... heh] Haha.. Dunno wat to expect.. scarly get interviewed...

"xcuse me.. wat u think of the movie..?"
Me: "*stunned* errrrrrr......... ok bah....... "

heh... so embarrassin.. doubt it la hor..

Chinese new yr coming le! ANG BAO ANG BAO! getting so broke =( my favourite heels is spoiling also. Hope Aldo have a sale soon.. This year gonna spend my eve w my mom instead of my dad. So dont have to go into malaysia.. for once.. I miss my ah ma tho.. But its gonna be fun! =) My mom says she's gonna open champagne when we get home.. laughs.. 1 big bottle 2 person share... xiao liao.. heh..

kk.. gotta go prepare lo... hope i dont over-dress or smthing.. lol..

No comments: